Monday, December 28, 2009

The Sun Sets on 2009 and Rises on 2010


Dear Family, Friends and Colleagues,


2010 promises hope, fulfilled dreams, and success in all our endeavors. But first, we must let go of the old baggage that has distracted or interfered with our focus on what is important to us. Ah you say, but what is important? The answer varies from one person to the next…

For me the most important things in life are priceless and often invisible to the naked eye… However, you can feel the gems of life from the wind that blows across your face, from a smile that fills your heart with delight, and from the strength of words that encourage you to keep moving forward no matter the illusions of seeming defeat or setbacks…

Ah, but you say, what is the meaning of Defeat and Setbacks? For me, they are just illusions that often distract us from the truth of our unique and God given greatness… They are lessons to strengthen and propel us to an advanced level on our life journey…

Ah, but you say who is God? Or perhaps there is no God… Well that is for you to decide… But I say the God of my life is whatever force I allow to dominate my thoughts and actions. This force is the God that rules my life and defines my destiny. As the sun sets on 2009 and rises on 2010 I ask, “Where is my God leading me?”

Let 2010 be the year that you place yourself as the most valuable commodity you possess. For it is you who decides what lives or dies in your mind. And without you, there are no dreams for you to fill… Without you, your unique place and greatness in life is left void… just an empty unfulfilled shell…

Let the God of your choice support and keep you healthy, loved, safe, and prosperous… And may 2010 bring you the experiences of your most treasured dreams come true… Think outside of the box... There is plenty of room at the top…

Happy New Year!

Strategic Solutions Network, Inc.
(By Appointment Only)
1507 E. 53rd Street, #123
Chicago, Illinois 60615
Office Voice Mail: 773-360-5370
solutions@ssncandoit.com